Stayed here one night in a standard queen room. Great location - right next to the North Court of the MidValley Megamall.
Getting here was easy enough: KLIA Expres train (35 RM) from KLIA to KL Sentral (30 minutes, with free Wi-Fi on-route). Transfer to the KLM Komuter line at KL Sentral - one stop to MidValley (in the Seremban / Sungai Gadut direction) for 1 RM only. (At Sentral,you need to exit the KLIA Expres and look for the Komuter entrance within the Sentral complex.) Once at MidValley Komuter station, exit up the stairs and enter MegaMall at First Floor (floor F). Go down to the Ground Floor (floor G) and look for signs to the Boulevard Hotel, or exit North Court and look for the Hotel entrance on your left. The wait for the Komuter train can be long (25 min intervals on the Sunday that I arrived); alternative is to take a taxi from Sentral (for a 5-10 min ride depending on the traffic).
Nice and clean hotel & room. Reception staff were respectful enough (not terribly friendly, but not dismissive too). Concierge was helpful in booking of our taxi back to KLIA. Room came with a safe and 2 bottles of free drinking water.
If you're a vegetarian like I am, there's a vegetarian stall in the Food Junction food court near the North Court of the mall. Typical Singapore / Malaysian food court vegetarian economy rice stall. Nothing great. Stall staff could do with a little more English lessons and interest in their service though.
Suggestion for improvement: Install towel racks in the bathrooms. That should be a standard. Lots of wall space in the bathroom to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur