Stayed here for 4 nights. The hotel overall needs a freshen up.outdated furniture,peeling wallpaper,dirty marks on our room walls. The location is fine,plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby and as others have said,handy to the monorail station. Breakfast is adequate, nothing fancy and not much variety, but tastes nice enough,so still a good start to the day. Our room had 2 single beds,and as such,according to the reception, has no in room safe. Strange in this day and age. They did offer to store my valuables in a safe deposit box in the office. This is obviously not as convenient as in your room. I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In close proximity to the city's major commercial and business district, the hotel offers you warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Medan Tuanku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prescott Inn, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur