“Excellent Location with reasonable price!” 4 of 5 stars

Citin Seacare Pudu Kuala Lumpur
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 36, Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur 55100, Malaysia   |
Ranked #72 of 261 hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Excellent Location with reasonable price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was stayed for the first time in this hotel on June 2014 and at that time I was traveling with another 43 people in my group (study tour purposes).
Most of them are teenager from 15-17 years old. I found that the staff of Citin Seacare was very helpful, they always ready to help us anytime.
The arrangement of room for my group is excellent as well. Most of us stay in the same floor. Breakfast was always available at 07:00am sharp.

Talking about location, it is just excellent! Right in front of Central Pudu Bus station, 5 minutes walk to Bukit Bintang.
Overall it was a great stay! I would like to thank you for the whole team of Citin and good luck!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

90 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed in Citin Hotel for 1 night and the ambience is awesome. Just opposite to bus terminal. All my requests were accepted without any problems especially the late checkout at 4pm.

The hotel is very clean and the staff are diligent. The breakfast was excellent. This place is a good option and very affordable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dungarvan, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have stayed at this hotel more than 3 times already. Everytime I go to Kuala Lumpur I stay at the Citin Seacare Pudu earlier known as CitinPudu. For me its the convinience of the spot, next to Puduraya Bus Station which connects me with the rest of Malaysia. Also being in the heart of K L , it is easy to get anyway by walking a few minutes.

The hotel itself is fine for the price you pay. The only thing not to my liking this time around was the noise from the building next door to the hotel which is not good for late sleepers like me. So when I asked the manager Mr. J. Singh to change my room he was very accommodating and did so immediately. Thanks Jas that was great. Overall experience was great there and I would recommend this hotel to tourist and business travelers.

Michael.

Room Tip: Get rooms on the higher floors - 6th floor onwards as they are quieter and better overall.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Heres a big thank you to Mr. Jasvin and Team Citin Pudu. Never fail to disappoint me everytime I walk into the lounge. Mr Jasvin was always so attentive , making sure we are well served, comfortable and not lacking anything. As a manager, he really perform his duties very well, lets just say he went an extra mile to make u feel better and comfortable. He shares with us on the surrounding places of interest and im sure if we need anything , he and his team will go all out to assist.

Overall experience was good. And Yes! I will come back again very soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Princeton, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We asked for an early check it which the hotel so nicely agreed but we ended up paying nearly the amount that we were paying for a full night. I thought that was a bit much so I thought that breakfast would be included. We still had to pay. The rooms are very small and there are few amenities. Be sure to get 2 cards so that you can keep the air conditioning running. The room gets really hot really fast!

Room Tip: If you need to renew a Malaysian passport, the office is right across the street.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had a very pleasant experience staying at Citin Seacare Pudu. I only paid Php 7,500.00++ or around US$170.00 (2 people) for the 4 nights stay with newly renovated room with breakfast. They serve enough variety of food, vegetables and fruits are included. The dining area is clean and newly renovated. Though the hotel has many guests, but it is not too crowded.

The hotel has also a very good location which is accessible to LRT station, stores, variety of restaurants (KFC, Indian & Malaysian fast foods), near to China town & Kota Raya and many more. The staffs are nice, they respond to your needs.

For the size of the room, I think it is enough for a budget hotel. They had the basic staff there like mini ref, water heater, safe, etc. The bathroom is clean, not too small nor big.

I will stay again at Citin Seacare if I will go back to KL.

Room Tip: If you are a couple, choose the newly renovated rooms for your comfort. For Asian standards and not...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It was my second stay this time and I had a great stay with much affordable price....center of city near to all facilities. ...and walking distances to bukit bintang and changkat street.....new renovated rooms.....much bigger space....very comfortable. .....and view of the city.....good and clean bathrooms too....in one line excellent stay!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Citin Seacare Pudu Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!