We have stayed in Hilton a couple of time. The truth is the longer you stay, you will be more disappointed. Let me tell you.
My Fiancée & I usually stay in Hilton when we get to KL only because it close to our appointment we have with the local company. We never want to stay more that 2nights here. The couple of time was okay.
Several time we have complained about the service at the bar at the Lobby – after having order 3 bottles, we have to services our self – which was no problem, but with 5-8 floor personal on the floor looking round and when we order a bottle of sparkling water the female bartender slapping down the glass. For me this is not the first timeo know what
So, finally someone came to pour our fine which was about to finish 3bottle, we just told them is not accepted services here.
Next thing you know when you check-out notes are made about your complain at the front desk and someone or floor reservation manager with his Suit & Tie come to apologize. What for, I personally got not only 1 apologies More to come.
Our last trip was back in July, on this trip my fiancée and I decide to explore more of Malaysia and I check in earlier and my finacee was coming on another flights. (But I can’t understand if a reservation is made with both name, why do they give such hassle, to woman, plus I have already stay there several times) I am sick of this one!
Nevertheless with executive check in I got my room. The following day we were planning our last minute holiday by our self ande told the floor manage that we will check outt tomorrow and come back in 4days – please reserved the room for us.
And our return, they only show my finacee name for 1 person. What is executive service? For man only?
Back to the lobby bar again- same attitude happen, we just can’t talk this anymore and order room services instead.
My finacee had to extend his stay in Hilton because of business meeting. I tell you..
We hang a sign outside the door “Do Not Disturb” and with the light.. House keeping knocks and came in. This is the first time.
The next day my fiancée had to go to meeting first and I will check out later, my fiancée had advised the front desk, I will check out later, and we meet at the airport. Unbelievable, the house keeping knock door and I asked him do you not see the “Do not Disturb Sign” he say yes, but it time to check out and it only at 8am in the morning.
I told him to please check with front desk. Instead he is standing arguing with me.
I called “Magic Sevice” and complained
This is when I pack my bag and get out of this place, I could not stay a second more. Back to check out! Same a note was made, a manager come to say sorry. What for? To often, to many apologies.
My last comments is Malaysia is a multi-culture places and with different kind of people.
Is there a problem that Hilton has that my fiancée is western and I am Asian?
Beside unwelcoming women, bad bar service, rude house keeping. Unpleasant stay..
Rude housekeeping entering your room
My last trip I tried another hotel Dorchester in Bukit Bintang – not 5 star.. I can tell you I had the best 5 nights there,
1. Check in – no problem had all our names
2. Bell boys don’t wear gloves – but helpful with a smile
3. Every morning the lobby staff & teams say hello to each of
4. When we got in the taxi – the front manage went o open the door for us and had a smile the whole time we where there.
5. We keep our suitcase they – but unlike Hilton- they all waiting for tip before to take your bag- here everyone smile and ask where are you going & have a good time,
6. Alright is not so fancy – but overall you do feel comfortable and welcome.
7. Room was simple – clean- friendly service – also location in the heart of everything
We went to the Latino Bar with Wine & Cigars – had our wine with good service.
Hilton staff should learn not to judge people by their appearance. Here is a tips for Hilton Manager- Director …to improve
1. Have the bell boy remove their glove – if they really have intention to help guest with the bags
2. Front Desk Check In Counter – Don’t be so prejudices against women– They are many great and powerful women, who dress casual,
3. Executive Floor – should improve on listen well and pay attention.
4. Lobby Bar – “Wine Section” don’t be so snobby – they are people who can afford to have a drinks – but no customers should put up with attitude – after all we are paying additional Plus + Plus + for your service charges for “what service?”
5. House Keeping – should be fired not only to enter the guest room & no apologizing & arguing with guest – our wine glass from the 2 days old room service remain uncollected.
6. What is included & excluded – first day you give fresh fruit – after a next day ..and next.. rotten fruits. that been sitting there. no replacement (For us is not important
7. Executive Floor Privilege – No smoking allow – The lobby food had more selection and choice than here. (Only different is more quiter)
8.Manager – Stop read notes and come out of your hiding -Take off your tie and start working with each department and improve the conditions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge on the 33rd floor with panoramic views and WiFi access. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. In 2014, Hilton Kuala Lumpur received the TTG Travel Awards 2014 for Best City Hotel - Kuala Lumpur and also the Seven Star Global Luxury Award. The hotel's Chinese and Japanese restaurants - Chynna and Iketeru - each won accolades as Malaysia Tatler Best Restaurant 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton