We stayed at Hilton KL for a night. Renovations were reaching the last stages, so the interior and restaurants on the ground floor were not great. We saw some of the renovated front desks revealed the next day and thought that it was a shame that we arrived a week earlier as it would be great to experience the hotel post renovations. That being said, the front desk check in was smooth given the constraints they were working under.
We stayed in an Executive room and it was very comfortable. I haven't stayed in a Deluxe room so can't compare and say whether it is worth paying extra for it. We dined at the Japanese restaurant and had an enjoyable experience. Saw the pool side BBQ and thought that we will try that the next time.
Hilton KL is great for those who don't want to be living in the city centre, yet there is great transport links to get to most places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge on the 33rd floor with panoramic views and WiFi access. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. In 2014, Hilton Kuala Lumpur received the TTG Travel Awards 2014 for Best City Hotel - Kuala Lumpur and also the Seven Star Global Luxury Award. The hotel's Chinese and Japanese restaurants - Chynna and Iketeru - each won accolades as Malaysia Tatler Best Restaurant 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton