When the KL Hilton first opened, it was considered as a prime 6* hotel. It's centrally located between KL and PJ with the KL Central station just within walking distance away. Unfortunately, after a couple of years, the hotel clearly can do with some works. The check-in staff were busy chatting away when clearly guests were queuing up to check-in. While it's great the hotel upgraded me to a better corner room with a sweeping view of PJ (it faces the highway so there was not much of a view), the room gave a lingering urine smell. It turned out that the toilet had a leaking problem and had not been fixed. Even with a whopping price of RM600+++ for a room, all guests had to pay extra for broadband and WIFI connection and the rate is exorbitant.
The hotel buffet breakfast had a very large spread and selection. When I simply wanted a piece of toast with peanut butter, they did not have any peanut butter and it took them almost 22 minutes to retrieve peanut butter from the kitchen. The waiting staff, again, were just busy chatting away. Most of them can't seem to be able to understand English and requests from the guests and can definitely benefit from training. The breakfast was exorbitant at RM78+++ per person (considering I only had a piece of toast and coffee).
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 2013, Hilton Kuala Lumpur won Asia’s Leading City Spa Hotel accorded by World Travel Awards and Best City Hotel in Kuala Lumpur from TTG Asia. Expatriate Lifestyle's 'Best of Malaysia' also rated Hilton Kuala Lumpur in similar category for Best Business Hotel.Hilton Kuala Lumpur is only 28 minutes away by direct train from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.With modern and innovative design, the 35-storey building houses 503 guestrooms equipped with 42" plasma TVs, rain showers and high-speed wifi access. Executive Rooms and Suites offer Executive Lounge access.Our hotel has received the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to establishments that achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site. Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.