“BEST SWIMMING POOL in KL!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #14 of 274 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
“BEST SWIMMING POOL in KL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed here for a night for a birthday treat last Oct. The swimming pool is just AWESOME, its huge and has a small (BIG FUN) slide which me and my adult friends just can't get enough of. And we end the fun with jacuzzi. If you want privacy, head to the gym and if you're lucky, the jacuzzi is all yours next to a window view of KL Sentral.

The breakfast is good, but nothing to shout about. A mixture of local, Japanese and western cuisine. Props to the comfortable beds and luxury bathroom as well :) Gotta love the tiny LCD tv in the bathroom.

The hotel is located just next to KL Sentral station which is convenient for travelers to go up and about from/to airport. If you love Indian food or everything Indian, Brickfields is just 5-7 mins walk away. If you want to shop for touristy souvenirs, go to Central Market (aka Pasar Seni) via LRT and if you want to shop like locals, just take a cab to Midvalley Megamall. Don't bother getting KTM train for that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our pool facilities! I will definitely pass on your comments to the hotel team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Daniel Welk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed in Hilton KL sentral in for 2 nights over the weekend for my business trip, being a Hilton Gold member I was upgraded to the executive floor. The rooms on the executive floor were absolutely fantastic, very modern.

The overall design of the room made it look larger than it was, with entries to the bath area from the gallery as well as the huge glass door next to the bed. The bathroom area had a separate entrance for WC and also a well designate space for both shower and a huge bath tub.

The Executive lounge has a large variety for both eateries and drinks, but if you make it to the lounge after 7pm, you would notice that there is almost no space for anyone to sit.

The hotel is located just opposite to the KL sentral station which will help you easily connect to all places in and around KL, but do not mistake KL sentral to be the KL city center, because these are 2 very different places

The only thing bad about the hotel is that for the same price, you would be able to book a hotel right in the heart of the city in KLCC, overlooking the petronas towers. But for me it worked out perfectly since I was to be travelling mostly outside KL

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your kind review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Customer feedback is essential to the hotel, ensuring the hotel team can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

would recomend this hotel for location andf service with a smile , the rooms are reasonably big , the bathrooms great , in house food excellent , close to everything , great restaurants nearby , , would certainly recommend this hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

It was quite a disappointed stay as there were quite a number of hiccups throughout the stay. First, it was the faulty card ready at the door. They changed us to a different room. Though the size is the same yet the layout was not comfortable as the original room. Then we noticed that the window blind was broken. Thereafter they moved us the next room category, which is much bigger. We thought that the nighmare would be over yet the phone and water kettle were not working.

Overall the hotel looks fine. However, maintenance is a key issue to ensure that these kind of minor issues do not recur.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

First of all let me thank you for providing us your feedback via Trip Advisor. I realize this took time out of your day and for that I am appreciative.

Your constructive comments have been shared with the team for improvement on areas where we did not meet your expectations - please accept our apologies.

Nevertheless, we hope this experience did not deter you from supporting us again. All of us here look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Hilton KL is a beautiful property with well-appointed rooms. We had booked a deluxe corner room at the Hilton and were delighted to be upgraded to a 957 sq ft Lifestyle Suite with a massive bathroom, separate sitting room with a full dining table set and a powder room for visitors. The room was well laid-out with a walk-in wardrobe/bag storage area and an ironing room. The decadent bathroom with double sinks, a two-person tub and stand-alone shower was beautiful, but could've done with a latch on the sliding doors (traveling with family means one can never soak in peace without a lock/latch - please include that to enhance the bathroom experience!) The TV/ DVD in the sitting room were a bit dated, but the kids were happy to borrow DVDs from the hotel small DVD library and spent an afternoon watching Catwoman.

We were invited to visit the Executive lounge on the 27th floor due to HH Diamond status. The lounge consists of 2 separate mini-lounges, one with a small mezzanine floor. We were pleasantly surprised to find a high tea spread at 4pm with scones and cream, local cakes, pastries and sandwiches! We had only gone up to grab a soft drink before setting off for the shops, only to discover this pre-happy hour surprise. We had breakfast at the Exec lounge and at the lobby restaurant - the quality of food in the lounge is superior (cheese selection being a prime example), but the sheer variety of the buffet in the lobby restaurant makes it worth a visit. There was a good sampling of vegetarian dishes from Chinese chi chong fun, to standard British hash browns and beans, and Indian fare.

The pool, shared with the Le Meridien is awesome, with a good sized kids pool, adult pool, water slide and jacuzzi. There were ample sun loungers, although the staff had a lackadaisical attitude and didn't bother coming over and prepare them for us or bring us a menu for the Boardwalk Poolside restaurant. We had to walk over to the restaurant shack to order French fries for the kids. The pool staff would do well to walk around and see if the guests require anything. Most 5* establishments usually offer gratis bottled water and refreshments to guests, which was a notable omission.

In terms of location, its conveniently located directly across KL Sentral Station and a stone's throw from KL's famous 'little India' strip known as Brickfields with the best local curries and 'roti chanai' and 'thosai' in town. Its a short drive/cab ride away from the aptly-named Mid Valley Megamall which is sprawling and has a good variety of shops from local department stores Metrojaya to foreign and specialty brands.

Overall, a fantastic stay! Would certainly return!

Room Tip: High floor!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for providing us with your favorable feedback during your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your stay with us was a very pleasant one and it is indeed our pleasure to consistently deliver quality service to our guests. I will be happy to share your comments with the hotel team members.

On the other hand, I appreciate your constructive feedback and I sincerely apologised on the sub standard service at our Boardwalk. I have shared your comment with our Director of Food & Beverage to look into the matter and to improve on our guest satisfaction. We thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Only with feedback can we continue to improve our service standards.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kind regards,
Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked the room last minutes and after that straight away email relevant people for some request since this is special occasion stay. The reply takes some time but its worth to wait.

Check In : Was fast as usual at any Hilton. Since I have request before arrived, I thought all the request like view, configuration was all taken care. But its not.

Deluxe Plus Executive #3109 : This was the upgrade room since I am Hilton elite members. After check out the room, I am not satisfied with the view. So I make a call to magic and told them is there any lake garden view was available. They try to check and will me again. They called me said that the room with lake view was fully book but since this is my special occasion, they was upgrading me to Grand Executive Suite. Wow, this is the first Hilton that upgrade me to their suite!

Grand Executive Suite #1907 : Not the highest floor available but the view still fantastic. When open the door, the dining and living room was so huge with grand sofa. There are pathway to your bedroom with walk in wardrobe in the middle of the path. Bathroom was grand enough overlooking lake garden as well as the bed. Like usual Hilton standard, the bed are no doubt the best with plush and very comfortable oversize pillow.

Executive Lounge : Service was fast and many staff hovering around to ask your needs. This lounge was amongst the best of Hilton Asia Pacific beside Conrad Singapore and Hilton Millennium Bangkok. Two storey window glass made this lounge on its own level. Normal hour serving also not disappointed. Evening Cocktails was perfect and suitable for dinner too! This is the best I got my cafe latte.

Breakfast : Breakfast at Sudu was fabulous. You are not bored even 2 hours breakfast.

Other Amenities : Like previous stay, everything was still perfect. I would prefer more attentive staff at the pool though. They are seem chit chatting with themselves.

It great for people to stay here just to maintain their elite qualifying stay since this is Cat 6 hotel with good prices. I wish this hotel to be in Golden Triangle area!

Room Tip: Room with Executive Lounge Access and Lake View Room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide Trip Advisor feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the Grand Executive Suite also fancy our Executive Lounge services and offerings. Your feedback is truly constructive and it give us room for improvement.

I will pass on your comments to the hotel team members and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice place, great swimming pool but very expensive water (RM26 per bottle). Reception and lobby between the Le Meridien is under renovation at the moment. Good location near the KLIA express terminal. So all in all okay

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!