Stayed here for a night for a birthday treat last Oct. The swimming pool is just AWESOME, its huge and has a small (BIG FUN) slide which me and my adult friends just can't get enough of. And we end the fun with jacuzzi. If you want privacy, head to the gym and if you're lucky, the jacuzzi is all yours next to a window view of KL Sentral.
The breakfast is good, but nothing to shout about. A mixture of local, Japanese and western cuisine. Props to the comfortable beds and luxury bathroom as well :) Gotta love the tiny LCD tv in the bathroom.
The hotel is located just next to KL Sentral station which is convenient for travelers to go up and about from/to airport. If you love Indian food or everything Indian, Brickfields is just 5-7 mins walk away. If you want to shop for touristy souvenirs, go to Central Market (aka Pasar Seni) via LRT and if you want to shop like locals, just take a cab to Midvalley Megamall. Don't bother getting KTM train for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge on the 33rd floor with panoramic views and WiFi access. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. In 2014, Hilton Kuala Lumpur received the TTG Travel Awards 2014 for Best City Hotel - Kuala Lumpur and also the Seven Star Global Luxury Award. The hotel's Chinese and Japanese restaurants - Chynna and Iketeru - each won accolades as Malaysia Tatler Best Restaurant 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton