The hotel is being renovated during our visit. Our tourist bus was parking on Level P3, and we took the elevator to Level L, where there are two different entrances. One entrance is to Hilton, while the other one is to Le Meridien. Hilton is right next to central train station.
The lobby is very crowded. A goldfish bowl is set there. Its WIFI signal is strong.
There are restaurants and bars, which are full of people, on every floor below the accommodation floors.
The staff provide platinum service!
The design of the room is very modern and stylist, with a lot of mirrors that will enhance the sense of space. And the mirrors help you to keep your looking neat all the time. What's worth mentioning, despite of so many mirrors, none of them is facing the bed, which reflects that the designer is very considerate. It is not super luxury, but definitely simple and humane.
The bathroom consists of bathtub and shower. The toiletries are from famous brands. They use "Peter Thomas Roth". I had never heard of this brand before I stayed in Hilton. But when I sent the pictures to my friends, two of them who are used to using luxury brands told me immediately that this brand is of high quality.
The toilet and bathroom are separated. Its door is made of mirrors as well, and one wall in the toilet is a mirror. Maybe this is so called "you can do your make up everywhere any time."
The hotel prepares so much delicious food that we didn't know which one to choose! I wished I could try every single one of them! The staff were very professional and enthusiastic!
The swimming pool on 8/F is very beautiful, very big and long. There is a water slide which both adults and kids play with. It is fun! The other small pool is a warm SPA pool, very comfortable.
My friends in KL drove me out on the 1st night I stayed there. Only when I came back did I know the security was very strict. Before my friend drove to the lobby, his car was scanned by a mental detector. And the security guard opened his trunk to check. My friend got to be kidding me, "I think the security is the 2nd tightest in your hotel, just right below our embassy."
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 2013, Hilton Kuala Lumpur won Asia’s Leading City Spa Hotel accorded by World Travel Awards and Best City Hotel in Kuala Lumpur from TTG Asia. Expatriate Lifestyle's 'Best of Malaysia' also rated Hilton Kuala Lumpur in similar category for Best Business Hotel.Hilton Kuala Lumpur is only 28 minutes away by direct train from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.With modern and innovative design, the 35-storey building houses 503 guestrooms equipped with 42" plasma TVs, rain showers and high-speed wifi access. Executive Rooms and Suites offer Executive Lounge access.Our hotel has received the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to establishments that achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site. Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.