“Delicious yet affordable Thai cuisine” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Amarin Heavenly Thai

Amarin Heavenly Thai
Lot S045, Level 2 | Mid Valley Megamall, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur 59200, Malaysia
03-29383187
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,299 of 2,501 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious yet affordable Thai cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

Located in a shopping mall, Amarin Heavenly Thai serves an authentic yet affordable Thai cuisine. Business hours are usually from 10AM to 10PM, it is (shopping) crowd favourite's choice if one craves for Thai food. It is usually packed during peak hours but with fast yet friendly service, waiting time is kept to minimal. The interior of the restaurant exhibits a modern contemporary design with slight touch of Thai influence. The portion of the food is usually for sharing and hence, it is best to go in groups (minimum of 2 pax) to get the most out of it. The usual Thai favourites are Pandan Leaf Chicken, Pineapple Fried Rice, Tom Yum Goong, Green Curry Beef / Chicken and etc.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sibu, Malaysia
“Food not up to my expectation...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have dinner with my colleagues here, the food served here does not match my appetite, the green curry is too sweet for me, the cuttle fish in tom Yam Soup is overcooked, the fried eggs are too oily.
they served a lemongrass drink which i think is quite special.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good, but a bit pricy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011 via mobile

I really like the food there, the staff isn't that great, they were polite but it seems they were not skilled, no experience. I used to eat in this restaurant every time I go to Kl, but they closed it for a short period. I do not know if they reopened, but it is one of the good restaurants I. Kl.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2010

It was the 1st time for all 10 of us from the office for an early lunch on a weekday. We made reservations a week ago but when we got there before 12pm, the table wasn't set. The excuse given was that the person in charge was not working. After we ordered, the main dishes came out before the appetiser. Food quality is average. The waiter served our tom yam soup in individual bowls, filled to the brim till the broth spilled on my skirt, without even an apology. Then, we waited for around 20 minutes for our dessert after the plates were cleared, not without us asking for the it at least 2 times. When our tam tim krob came, it was warm with whatever balance of ice shavings completed melted. Bill time, we asked for it 3x. That's not all, after giving our amex, we waited for 10 minutes before going straight to the cashier to sign and to collect back the credit card.

What an unforgetable experience!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“only been there once...not to bad. No bad impressions.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2009

only been there once...not to bad. No bad impressions.