Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for 3nts and it was such a wonderful stay we would love to go back!
Breakfast was great, dinner at the Bossa nova restaurant was excellent with it's live entertainment and Brazilian theme. We did try lunch at gossip lounge, which kept me filled up till dinner!
We were across the road from the Berjaya times square and also lots of shops!
We took a taxi from the hotel to KLCC suria shopping centre and went into the Petronas twin towers sky bridge, which is a must see! Also we had dinner at the buffet restaurant at the KL tower which, again is a must see and do!
We couldn't fault this hotel at all, We didn't use the pool as we couldn't find it at first, but then one evening found it on the top floor! And we didn't use the fitness centre either.
All in all, a great hotel with great staff.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.