We recently spent 3 nights in this hotel. We stayed in Traders hotel last year, which was stunning, and always said that would be the only hotel we'd stay in if we ever went back to Kuala Lumpur. However, Parkroyal was part of a package deal we found and it was a fantastic price so we booked.
Check in was friendly and quick after a brief wait. The staff at the reception desk were always helpful whenever we had any questions.
The room was a good size and initially I liked the open plan lay out of it where there was no wall separating off the bathroom area. However, we discovered the downside of this was that if you needed to get up and go to the loo in the night you would wake the other person up as the light lit up the whole bedroom. At least if the shower/toilet etc had been in a separate bathroom you wouldn't have this problem. The bed was pretty comfy and views of the city were quite good.
The main selling point of this hotel is the location really. It's great for evenings as is in short walking distance of Bukit Bintang where there's loads of restaurants and bars. There is also a Bukit Bintang LRT stop nearby too.
We used the spa one day and had a package treatment which was on offer in May. The treatments were great, very relaxing and the ladies in the spa were very friendly and provided good treatments. The only downside I noticed is that I could hear street noise every so often which kind of disturbs the spa atmosphere.
I personally wouldn't stay here again as given the choice I would have to go back to Traders as that was just a 'wow' hotel. However, I would recommend this to anyone as we had no problems and had a lovely stay. It's a great place if you want a nice hotel in a good location for exploring Kuala Lumpur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel