I stayed 3 nights at the Parkroyal in May 2014.
The hotel appears to have been renovated recently and is in very good condition. The rooms are fairly large. My deluxe twin room had 2 large beds. The staff are also courteous and helpful.
Best of all, it is located in the heart of Bukit Bintang. Lot 10 mall, with a food court featuring a collection of favorite Malaysian hawker fare, is next door; Sungei Wang Plaza is across the road; Berjaya Times Square is diagonally across; Starhill, Fahrenheit and Pavilion are 10 minutes away around the corner from Lot 10 mall. And KL Monorail's Bukit Bintang Station is 2-3 minutes away.
The rates are very reasonable for a good hotel in such a great location.
Tip: You can ask the concierge to help you book a "normal" taxi to the airport for a MYR90 fixed fare, instead of taking the nicer "executive" taxis that queue in the hotel driveway. The metered fare for an "executive" taxi to the airport can cost up to MYR150.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel