Hotel Location was the best thing. Barjaya and Sangei Wang is right infront. Bukit Bintang walk is 2 mins away. So is the free Go KL shuttle which takes you around KL. Monorail station is bang infront of the hotel. Hotel Stay was comfortable. Fast check in and check out. The rooms facing the swimming pool has the best view. They easily took our request and changed the room for a better view. The girl at the Concierge Desk was very polite and helpful. Hotel room was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel