“My 1st choice Hotel in KL” 5 of 5 stars

Stay Longer Save More!
Ranked #33 of 278 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“My 1st choice Hotel in KL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have booked 6 nights with ParkRoyal and very pleased with free efficient wifi service in my room even till Midnight!
It was my 1st time in KL and with ParkRoyal leaving me with very good impression to come to KL.
Housekeeping was done promptly and toiletries were replenished daily.
Even tbough I stayed at the 19th
floor, facing the main road Jalan Sultan Ismail, i can stil hear the occasional traffic horns in the morning. The trick is to draw all the curtains and the noise is quite minimal.
Most importantly, whatever small requests I made, just a call to
the Front Desk and they are
promptly met.
Thus I am delighted that small things do matter by the excellent service provided by the front desk and housekeeping staff.
Keep up the excellent service!!
I will place my 1st Choice to stay at ParkRoyal whenever I am in KL in future.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
MarkLosi, General Manager at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Royphangky,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and making PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur your choice of stay. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed all aspects of our service and product. I will be sure to share it with the team and we look forward for your return for another memorable stay.

Mark Losi.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (467)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sawbridgeworth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently placed for all the main attractions in KL. The staff could not be more helpful. The rooms were a good size and quiet. The swimming pool on the sixth floor was clean, a good size and well looked after. The gym had well maintained equipment. The buffet breakfasts were just fantastic, more choice than you could ever need. The buffet fish evening was equally well stocked and all the staff were eager to assist with any questions or specific requests. All public areas were very clean and well kept. We could not fault this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Carmel M,

Thank you for your review in Tripadvisor. I am happy to note that you generally enjoyed your visit. I have shared your feedback with the team for their review and it is only through feedback like yours that we are able to constantly adapt and improve our services. We look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a great hotel, in the best location; in the middle of the town of Kuala Lumpur. I came in several times, but it was my first time arriving early at 10am. Because the standard time to check in was 2pm, I only waited in the lobby, but a tan guy, if I'm not mistaken, an Indian, perhaps. He let me check in early to my room, and I have no way to tell him how grateful I am. But they only had smoking rooms left, but he offered to refresh the room for me. When I checked out, it was also him who served me and check out was quick and easy. All I had to do was drop the keys back to the counter. The rooms is very traditional-ish. But it's spacious and quite nice. Definately will come back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Junelee89,

Thank you for your review and for awarding us with a perfect scoring. I am extremely happy to note that we have exceeded your expectation. I will be sure to share it with our team.

Thank you once again and we look forward to see you soon for another memorable hotel experience.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is a great hotel in a very good location, there are several shops nearby. The food and buffet breakfast is good. The staff are friendly and very helpful, the spa is good. You can organise tours straight from the hotel. It was good value, we would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Sara-and-Dan,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I was very happy to read that you and your partner enjoyed our great location. We will do our best to continue to provide excellent customer service in creating a memorable stay and guest experience. We look forward to see you again soon!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed in the PARKROYAL for 2 nights in a large studio-style room on the 29th floor. The room was beautifully decorated, very minimal and stylish and had a spectacular view of the Petronas Towers (although I am not sure that all rooms would have such a view). The breakfast was great, very sufficient and had a few local dishes as well. The rooftop pool was beautiful and had a great view also.

The location was also great as we were within walking distance of many restaurants, malls and attractions including the outdoor food market Jalan Alor, which was a 5-10 minute gentle walk.

Overall, I would recommend PARKROYAL to anyone wanting to have a luxurious place to stay without being far from the action of KL.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Oz_Lady_Traveler,

Thank you for your feedback relating to your stay at our sister property, PARKROYAL Serviced Suites. I will be sure to share it with them. We look forward for your return to Kuala Lumpur in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Situated in the golden triangle the hotel is ideally located to walk around and enjoy KL. The food on jalan alor is fantastic :) staff were very helpful and attentive in particular the concierge team. I only had a one night stay but managed to make use of the pool and pool bar. Mix of leisure, business guests - family friendly. The beds were a dream! I had a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear neenz3006,

Hong kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

The hotel was selected base on its location and looking at the price of the hotel, I had the impression that the rooms offered were of reasonable standard and condition. However, I was truly disappointed upon entering the room to find badly stained and filthy carpets, torn wallpaper, faulty study chair, stained iron and iron board..... I called to enquire for a room which was in a better condition but was told that for this category of room, this is it. Should I wish to be located to the newly refurbished rooms I had to pay for an upgrade. As much as I understand that we have to pay for upgrades to enjoy a better room and facilities, I would imagine that the price I was paying would at least get me a clean and decent room.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Mag H,

Thank you for your feedback. While I am happy to note that you recognized our great location, I am equally concerned with the overall perception towards the hotel. Please do contact Nazrul Nasihin at nazruln@parkroyalhotels.com should there be any other issues related.

Mark Losi.

Been to PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!