It's been a long while ago and I just found out that I didn't write any review of this hotel yet. Park Royal used to be one of my favorite hotels in KL due to the convenient location, not too expensive among the area, with a reasonable size of pool/ gym room... I got the superior queen room, which is more than enough for me with the separate shower + toilet.... The room itself might not that spacious, but the glass wall design really makes lots of difference....
The only complaint was bout the wall-leaking.. I've wrote email to them bout the complaint and glad that they take it as a "problem" (some may just ignore it) and replied me promptly... It's not a matter whether I will stay there or not (since I don't travel to KL that often), but that is a warm hospitality that provided with this chain....
What happened was the AC wasn't cold enough and the wall-leaking with lots of water-mark. I've called them few times before they make it the way to my room and fix it. And, guess what, the maintenance guys just stepped into my room with their shoes (whether the housekeepers will remove their shoes at the doorstep before entering the room), which dirty the carpet with lots of "black-shoes-mark"... I called the housekeeping to clean the "carpet" right after they gone, the housekeeper was pretty shocked when she looked at the dirty carpet~ funny :)
Another "funny" thing was the life-guard just sitting aside by the pool, the way he sat makes he looks like a a bad guy who just sit there and looking at bikini woman than taking care of the safety around....
However... I am still recommend this hotel to those who intend to stay in KL... The rest of the hotels around are either too expensive or have no good/ without facilities at all, which I can't really stand with it.... :) I am looking forward for my second visit over there, if I traveled to KL again :)
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.