Recently had 4 nights staying at the PR in a Club room. First problem is that the club rooms are located on levels 3-6 which is very close to the street and traffic so if you are a light sleeper you may struggle. Bad room when I first got there but after much discussion got a room that was acceptable. The real bonus here was Vee in the club lounge, just fantastic, keeps her cool understands the customer and does whatever she can. After the initial hiccup have to say that the service was real very good and it was great to see two hotels in the same chain working together as I had left an item in Singapore and they got it to me in KL. Will definitely stay again and am thinking ParkRoyal might be the way to go.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.