We stayed 4 nights in a deluxe double room. The room was comfortable, clean, spacious and well laid out. The bed was comfortable. The service in general was courteous. The breakfast selection was huge with options ranging from Oriental to English. Unfortunately the service was not that great, slow at the table and even sloppy. To add to this annoyance was a wakeup call on our first night attributed to miscommunication. But, on the whole we enjoyed our stay. The location was fantastic, right in the middle of tourist attractions - shopping malls, cinemas, roadside cafes, metro station and of course the twin tower, a short walk along a covered tunnel. Would love to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel