I stayed in a 1 bed serviced apartment for 1 month. Although smaller than some I have stayed in in KL the space is still adequate. The bed was very comfortable and the larger than normal bath was a plus.
Being a 2 minute walk to KLCC with all its shops and resuaurants and Petronas Towers the location could not be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel