Stayed 7 days in this property.
We stayed at 1 bedroom for 4 nights, then moved (upgraded) to 2 bedroom - due to renovations.
- great locations, just across Suria and Petronas
- clean apartment
- cozy, homy and spacious room
- Bed is very big and comfortable. Super king size! :-)
- the foot spa on level 22 was really nice..
- TV in each bedrooms, and in the living room too
- Excellent service from the staff. When we stayed on the one bedroom apartment, there are two Panasonic TV (one in bedroom, and one in living room)
However, there's only one Panasonic remote control. The other one is Samsung remote control. We asked for another panasonic remote control. They didn't have it, and they ended up changing the Panasonic TV with Samsung TV brand. I thought that was quite some service..
- they have renovations going on. So make sure you requested a room that is quite far away from all the banging and noise.
- On the day we're supposed to move to another room, we can smell a very strong paint odour. Quite nauseating..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel