It is good location to go to twin towers and take 15 mins walk to go pavilion mall. This is second time we stayed here. This time I found the rooms are a bit older comparing 2 yrs ago. I like the idea have 2 toilets for both rooms and a kitchen. It's great for family as I can heat up baby food easily. They are doing renovation right now and won't be done until end of this yr, so should expect a bit noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel