“Awesome serene ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 48 Shopping in Kuala Lumpur
Type: Malls, Shopping
“Awesome serene ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Love it when I went shopping with friends and it was a wonderful place to be. Loved the food underneath and whenever am in Malaysia , it's one of my fav mall to shop

Mid_Valley_Megamall, General Manager at Mid Valley Megamall, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Hi Paul Z

Thank you for your review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your time shopping with us. It is our commitment to provide a good shopping experience.

Once again we thank you for making Mid Valley Megamall as one of your preferred shopping malls. We look forward to your next visit.

• Indonesian first
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Great for affordable spending!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

One of my favorite shopping malls in KL! There are a whole variety of shops and, being a student on budget, it's quite helpful! It just gets annoying when you come during peak hours (or peak holidays), it could get really crowded. Best time to go would be when you wake up in the morning (like at 9am or something) and just go straight there, grab breakfast and beat the annoying crowd during lunchtime! Or better yet don't have lunch during lunchtime...

Visited August 2013
Mid_Valley_Megamall, General Manager at Mid Valley Megamall, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Hi Effah

Thank you for your feedback & review. We hope that you had an enjoyable outing despite the crowd. It is our commitment to provide a value shopping experience by offering affordable brands. Your patronage & review is invaluable and we look forward to your next visit.

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent!!! Comfortable for all kind of shopping....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

When I went to Malaysia, I saw most of the shopping centers are just out of my budget. But at the end my uncle suggested me to go Mid Valley. I went there and I became surprised that all kind of goods are available there and most of the things are on my budget. I bought even 2 laptops on my budget. I just falling in love with Mid Valley. Next time whenever I go to Malaysia, I'll definitely visit Mid Valley to do my shopping.

Visited January 2014
Hi Chaiti_13

Thank you for your review and we are delighted that you had an enjoyable time shopping with us. It is our commitment to provide a value shopping and pleasant experience to our shoppers. We look forward to your next visit to the mall on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
34 attraction reviews
“Overcrowded mall with filthy washrooms.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Why I stopped coming to this place. Overcrowding has gotten worse. Many unruly children running around. Finding a parking is next to impossible. The washrooms were unbelievably filthy and they smell of stale urine all the time.

Visited June 2013
Mid_Valley_Megamall, General Manager at Mid Valley Megamall, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear TJJINDI

Thank you for your review. We regret to hear of your disappointment and would like to apologize for the inconveniences & shortcoming whilst visiting our mall.

Your review is important to us and we always strive to improve for our shoppers to enjoy a pleasant shopping experience. We encountered heavy crowd and traffic throughout the weekend due to a major event at our exhibition hall and the festive season shopping.

The comment on the washroom is duly note. The matter will be address and ensure that the cleanliness of all washrooms is maintained at all times especially during the busy period. We also would like to have your feedback on our facilities & services as it serves the basis for our future development and improvements. You may write to us directly at customerservice@midvalleycity.com and we are looking forward to it.

Once again thank you.

kuala lumpur
49 attraction reviews
“My Favourite KL & PJ Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

mid valley is my favourite mall - has everything you need plus bowling alleys, karaoke, cinema and game centers. parking is a problem - go early to skip the jam!

Visited December 2013
Mid_Valley_Megamall, General Manager at Mid Valley Megamall, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear nyx799

We thank you for your review and making us your preferred shopping mall. Your comment on the parking is noted and we are in the midst of upgrading our facilities & services including the car park.

Your continuous patronage and recommendation is invaluable and we look forward to your next visit.