this is the most crowded place in KL. All day from morning time to evening. Many big mall, small shops, restaurant and even foot massage blend into one.
many kind restaurant you can find in here. from Chinese food, Malay/local food, Thai food, arabic and indian food. also KFC and McD are here. Halal and non halal are here.
From small restraurant to fancy restaurant also can find. So tourist can chose wich restaurant can fit to their budget.
if you decided to have lunch or dinner at small/local restaurant, make sure that the bill are same as the menu list. Some restaurant do tricky business. When customer asking bill, they change the price without prior notice. Usually they add +/-2 RM for every item. Just imagine when you are a group of 10 friends. they will get extra 2 RM x 2 item (meal and beverage) for each customer
When you complain, usually they :
Refuse to give you the menu list, so you hard to check the differences. You must try to get the menu list.
If you can show their mistakes. they will argue:
1. The list is old version. Haven't time to change.
(but actually they didn' t change the price)
2. Just last week/last 2 week before, the prices are up.
3. They said that "Prices are correct. Same with the system (cash register)"
4. If you asking the manager/owner make explanation about this thing,......he just say "Have you said about the price change to customer?" and bla...bla...bla....the point is "the manager make this mistakes to the waiter's problem"
5. If you feel that you will pay the price according to the menu list. Go ahead. They will receipt your money.
So be carefully. Asking "are this prices correct? no any price change?" maybe a good preventive action before you decided order.
If you own or manage Bintang Walk, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.