“Get tickets to Petronas from Nash.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nash My Services - Private Day Tours

Nash My Services - Private Day Tours
23 Jalan Merpati | Off Jalan Raja Laut (Temporarily closed), Kuala Lumpur 50350, Malaysia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 115 Activities in Kuala Lumpur
Klaipeda, Lithuania
“Get tickets to Petronas from Nash.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

To avoid standing hours and waiting to get tickets to Petronas contact Nash and he will organize and get it prebooked for you and bring to your hotel. Contact him two days before( at least day ). Perfect service. And you will pay when get tickets. Perfect, he saved valuable time. Thanks. His email nash.myservices@gmail.com

Visited April 2013

Brisbane
4 attraction reviews
“Disorganised- Cameroon Highlands”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The company didn't seem to know who we were or whether we had paid. They insisted on taking us to a cash machine to pay the driver even though payment had already been deducted from my credit card.
Our 'guide' was really a driver- he had virtually no english and did not speak a word during our long and arduous 9 hours in the car. There were 5 of us squeezed into a small van with no room for those in the very back to stretch their legs.
Once at our destination- 'the highlands' we drove straight past prominent viewing areas and restaurants to be taken to a small town for Indian lunch in a very ordinary street cafe with no view at all.
I had booked a car through them to take us to the airport that evening- which I cancelled I the received a message at the airport saying the car was waiting at our hotel. They just were so unprofessional.

Visited August 2013
MAndrewNash, Owner at Nash My Services - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Valuable Customers

I'm on behalf of Nash My Management, trully apologize for all inconvenient, we sincerely appreciated your patient and we will get back to you within 5 working days at your contact detail provided or you may submit your updated contact at www.nashmy.com.my

Legal action is taken against the Share Partners and the PAY PAL which caused black mark to the company's reputation.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
20 attraction reviews
“Total rip off.””
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I had the same experience as the previous reviewer. Based on earlier reviews, we had booked tickets to the Petronas towers and Genting Highlands Tickets and paid through the Pay pal. I spoke to them a few days before my visit and was assured that the tickets are on the way and will be delivered to my hotel but the same was never delivered. I was assuming that the tickets would be waiting at the hotel. They were not. I called Nash all day but the phone nos was in voice mail. Nash sent an email that he will be not be available and gave the contact no of one Nantha Kumar and on contacting the N Kumar he said he does not know Nash and do receive these type of call every day. On contacting Nash nos the number went to voicemail and the other one was blocked. In short we did not get the ticket and end up buying on our own for the next day. Saw a message on Facebook that the management has changed. Do not trust the updated status of face book, since the new management is the same old management with only the name of the person has been changed. I have started the process to initiate a complain to the Ministry of Tourism through the Indian Consulate since one of our relatives are posted at KL and on discussion with him he has assured all the help from their office. The Tripadvisor should Delist this service to save other people from the hassle.

Arcadia, California
“Ripped-Off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had the same experience as the previous reviewer. Based on earlier reviews, we had booked tickets to the Petronas towers. I wrote totem a few days before my visit but never heard back. I was assuming that the tickets would be waiting at the hotel. They were not. I called them all day as did the concierge at the hotel. One number went to voicemail and the other one was blocked. In short we did not get to go up the towers.

The next day I got a call back, and as I started complaining the person hung up on me. The next day I received an email telling me that the driver was in an accident. I haven't heard back since then. Saw a message on Facebook a few days ago that the management has changed.

I intend to complain to the Petronas tower management and to the Tourism Department.

I think Tripadvisor should Delist this service to save other people the hassle.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Uncontactable - total rip off.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I booked 2 tours for my friends and I who are heading to KL for the first time this weekend. We booked in June to make sure the company was available. We booked a day trip to Melaka and a day trip around KL itself.

There were a few mix ups in our initial emails including me receiving an email meant for someone else saying "sorry we couldn't pick you up for your tour today but the driver had an accident on the way to picking you up". I should have realised then.

For the last week I have been emailing the company to find out what time we can expect to be collected on Sunday morning (we arrive in KL on Saturday night) with no response. Yesterday I also sent them messages via Facebook. Tonight they post a general update on their page that anyone with enquiries about tours should contact the new owners. It provided an email address and 2 phone numbers. The actual owner of the email address emailed me straight back to say they know nothing about Nash My. The phone numbers also went to people who knew nothing about the company.

Instead of getting ready for a relaxing holiday I have spent the night on the phone disputing the amount we have already paid first with PayPal (no help there) and then with my bank. We are now 3 days away from flying to KL with no tours booked. To say I am disappointed and angry would be an understatement.