“Bad bad bad!” 1 of 5 stars

jalan imbi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Improve this listing
Ranked #371 of 2,479 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This restuarant is on the outside of Sungai Wang Plaza and you can also get to it from inside the plaza.It is situated across the road from the park royal hotel. We just loved this restuarant it had asian food but also a bit of everything we went back a few times we loved it so much and the service was excellent and very reasonable proce. i had the best steak ever there and all of it was great.
Coolangatta, Australia
“Bad bad bad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for dinner, no customer service we had to call staff over to order after waiting 20 mins, I asked for no chilli on mine came out Coated in chilli powder, my husband ordered the chicken green salad, they never mentioned the chicken would
Be deep fried and the salad was lettuce and mayo, we ordered 2 rounds of drinks, the second we cancelled as again it took over 20 mins and we had finished dinner. There was to many staff just standing around and not enough working. Very disappointed :(

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Delightfully delicious.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Don't be put off by this being called a cafe, the meals are restaurant standard. Anything from cocktails and nibbles to a full sit down meal. Attentive and friendly service. You can sit inside in a/c comfort or out and enjoy the passing parade of workers and tourists, a great spot for people watching! Located close to Bukit Bintang shopping and the monorail. We went back a second time after enjoying our first meal there. A wide menu from Asian fusion and traditional food to more Western dishes, all are beautifully presented. It also costs much less than you would expect.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“GREAT range of beers ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

What attracted me to this cafe is the sign for many beers our front.. VB, Crown Lager, Pure blonde !!! These are very rare in Asia. Entrees were great plated up nicely would recommend a stop here if your craving an Australian beer and food seems good also

Perth
“50/50”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Dined at this restauarant whilst on transit to Thailand, 4 of us had avery enjoyable meal. Mine was "from the wok" really nice, beer was lovely and cold, service not too bad. Was lunch tome and had anice buzzy atmosphere, no complaints at all.

Called back on return trip with larger group, thought it would be good as previous experience had been. I could not have been more wrong. Everyone's meal was very average to atrocious. Kids had the chicken pop corn which was very pink in the middle. most of the group had fish and chips, all said it was terrible, husband had to make himself sick when he returned to hotel.

I had the chicjen maryland, the mashed potato was like cold glug, the vegetables were ok but had no flavour, the tomato sauce thing was stone cold, the chicken was lost in the thickest batter I have ever seen. I did complain, (I have never done this before), and they were aplolgetic enough and gave us a 20% discount. All good, but really all we wanted was a decent meal.

I think because it was the end of the night, they were serving up what was left over from the day. Not good enough really.

But!! The meal 3 weeks prior was good, so recommend that you stick to curry and stir fry.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“A great fusion restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This restaurant was very near to my hotel the ParkRoyal in the Bukit Bintang district, so I thought I'd give it a try. A very well thought out menu listed a good number of "fusion" dishes. In many places this does not always work, but here it worked perfectly. I tried 3 different combinations during my week's stay here, and was not disappointed. Service was rather slow on my first visit, but the place was crowded. Still a bit slow on the other visits when it was quieter. An impressive beer menu - bottled beer from no fewer than 8 beer-loving countries! Sadly, no draft beer was available. The prices were reasonable in this part of KL, and the staff were all young and enthusiastic.

• Visited February 2014