The serviced apartments are great kept very clean and you have everything you need to make it your home away from home your home. The rooms are very spacious and cozy. The best part is the wonderful staff. They knew who you were and went out of their way to make you comfortable always greeted you by name. There are 3 restaurants on site, Gym, very inviting pool which we enjoyed. Margaret the house keeping supervisor would visit regularly and make sure you had everything to make your stay more comfortable. She never came empty handed to your door.
She brought me cut orchids for my room because she knew I like flowers and they were my favorite. She also brought me some delicious rice dumplings to celebrate the Dragon Boat festival that her mother had made. Her staff followed her led. Edwin and the staff in the bar/restaurant were excellent always attending you. I would enjoy a glass of white wine in the early evening would sit outside and he was always checking on you and showing up the the bottle to refill your drink. It was enjoyable talking with him and learning about his life as well. The location of the hotel is great. I would walk to most places. Getting a cab for places that were farther was very easy they had taxis on hand. They have a shuttle service but I never used it. The stay there was like no other I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reputedly the only urban tropical resort in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Located in the heart of the city, within easy reach to business districts, major shopping malls, bars and restaurants.MiCasa All Suite Hotel offers 242 luxurious suites with a selection of one, two and three bedroom suites in a modern setting. Each suite is imbued with warm tones, stylishly furnished, ensuring privacy and exclusiveness. The innovative and thoughtful layout provides a comprehensive abode complete with kitchen fittings and latest equipment to whip out a good meal, befitting for long term stays and families.The award-winning Cilantro is refreshingly chic and an all-time favourite of the high society, serving French nouvelle cuisine and a touch of Japanese influence. Tapas Bistro & Bar an all day dining restaurant offers popular local cuisine and Western comfort food, inclusive of punchy margaritas and exotic cocktails to unwind with, at the end of day.Benefits include:• Free use of the gymnasium• Swimming pool with salt filtration• Free WIFI Broadband Internet Access• Selection of pillows• Designer kitchen with built-in refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle, porcelain ware, imported stainless steel appliance and microwave oven• Daily housekeeping with turndown services• Self-service common launderette • Sheltered car park• Free scheduled shuttle service to major office buildings and shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your MiCasa All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Micasa All Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Micasa All Suite
- Micasa All Suite Kuala Lumpur