The hotel is located within walking distance to KLCC and also the nightspot area. The room is clean and spacious with a sofa and a kitchen area. It has a huge bathroom too, with both the shower area and a bathtub. There is free wifi access in the room and most parts of the hotel. There is a roof top bar situated at the 34th storey of the hotel and it offers a lovely view of the city. Right in the centre of the rooftop bar is the swimming pool. I just love the bar/pool concept where I can enjoy a glass of cocktail after a swim. The breakfast at the hotel is not fantastic but not bad either even though variety of food can be further improved. The staff of the hotel are generally very friendly and helpful. Overall, it has been a pleasant and enjoyable stay and I don't mind staying in this hotel for my future travels to KL.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Pacific Regency Hotel
- Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 283 suites, stylishly decorated with its trendy yet comforting feel, complete with modern amenities. Special touches in every suite include the roomy ensuite bathroom with separate shower, 40-inch LCD screen television with selected satellite channels, complimentary wireless internet access and stunning views of the Kuala Lumpur skyline. These suites are also great for longer stays in the cities as they come equipped with a kitchenette, complete with crockery and cutlery as well as a lounge area, but are also perfect for short homely stays. When night falls and it’s time to wine and dine, you don’t even have to set foot out of the building. The Pacific Regency Hotel Suites houses one of the most hip, trendy nightspots in the entire city; Luna Bar. Located on the rooftop of the 34th floor, expect an unparalleled 360˚ view of bustling Kuala Lumpur, topped off with great music, a stylish crowd, the rooftop pool and a chill, relaxed ambience. Choose to dine al-fresco, huddle up in dark comfy spots or be seated at any one of the several bars; whatever your choice, look forward to a night you’ll remember. If you’re in the mood for something spicy and tangy, stop off at the 23rd floor and dine at the Soi 23. Expect Northern Thai cuisine, bursting with exotic flavours that will tantalise your taste buds, available for lunch and dinner. If Thai food isn’t your thing, opt for their ala carte menu which offers local and Western delights, all served while you gaze out onto the KL skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Pacific Regency Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.