I had my doubts after reading a number of reviews but my travel agent assured me that it was a good hotel with a great location so we took their word as this was our first time to KL.
The positives are the location and that we found all the staff very friendly and helpful. Being attached to the shopping mall and by a metro stop is another plus.
As for the bedroom..... its huge. A kitchen area with fridge and tea/coffee facilities. A separate toilet, a shower and bathroom. A lounge area and bed area. I agree with so many that the rooms are stuck in a time warp. The sofa, chair lampshades were very stained.
We too had to change rooms but that was because the toilet didn't work in the first room.
Breakfast was ok. Could always get a seat and plenty food but just ok.
Wouldn't return, shame as the staff are lovely but hotel needs a refurb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, this hotel is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur