My stay here was very pleasant. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms were very spacious, consisting of a small kitchenette and lounge area. Bathroom had separate shower and bath and the toilet was a separate room. The only flaw with the room was that the shower had some mould. The hotel is situated right next to times square mall, making it very busy. We often had to wait a bit for the elevator which were always full - but i guess that's what comes with a large and busy hotel. Despite it being so busy, our floor was nice and quiet. Pool was very nice and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tower of zest and charm, this hotel is centrally located in the heart of the business and shopping district of Kuala Lumpur. Housed within the Berjaya Times Square’s shopping mall, accessibility is the key trait with monorails directly connecting all strategic locations in town right to its doorstep. Well-appointed where every detail is vigilantly crafted to a fine balance, it is no wonder this hotel is touted the preferred destination for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur