i was stay in this hotel for a business trip and it a nightmare. My item was missing during room service cleaning my room. When i made a report to the hotel, the outcome of investigation was very disappointing. Even the security staff promise to give me a camera screenshot of cctv never send me a picture for my report. And i was stay there more than 3 days!
- It a bit traumatized staying in the hotel where you know your item been stolen
- Safe lock is not working, i dont even dare to ask staff hotel to clean the room after the event
- The lift is very slow, i sometime have to wait 10 -15 minute.
- I can hear noise when someone open the tab in the next room, and on the higher floor i can hear footstep.
- Staff service is poor
- no complain about food, it was very good
I been travel and stay in different hotel but this hotel is not worth 4 star. Better look for elsewhere if you dont want or your trip could be like me!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Seasons Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Grand Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Officially the tallest hotel in Malaysia, Grand Seasons offers magnificent views of Kuala Lumpur skyline. All our 800 rooms are elegantly furnished with guests' comfort and practicality in mind. Corporate and discerning travellers will appreciate the Seasons Crest Rooms with its dedicated lounge. The hotel offers four Food & Beverage outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Grand Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.