We stayed here while on holidays in Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is quite convenient in that it is close to the public transport, both the Monorail which is right next door and the LRT which is about 5 minutes walk.
The monorail will take you directly to the main shopping malls in Bukit Bintang area. The hotel is also close to KLCC, which is about 15 minutes walk.
The rooms are spacious and the beds fairly comfortable. Things I like about the hotel:
- pool is large and has pool bar.
- spacious rooms
- convenient location
- free parking for guest
- free wifi (not sure if this applies to everyone but we did get it)
- comfortable beds and pillows
Some things which can be improved on:
I think the rooms need a bit of refreshing to give it a more modern feel.
The doorman redirected us to the convention center entrance when we tried to check in, only to find ourselves back at where we were before.
The toilet flush takes a bit of getting used to, when you flush the water rises up to nearly the brim of the toilet bowl.
Overall a pleasant stay and not much complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Golden Triangle, a short stroll from Petronas Twin Towers, sits Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. With easy access via monorail and light rail transit stations, this hotel is a combination of spacious rooms, LifeStyle floors equipped with high speed internet, twenty-six function spaces and the little luxuries that make a guest feel at home. Award winning restaurants like Sagano with Japanese cuisine and Dynasty with exquisite Cantonese dishes enhance the stylish Vogue Café and TEMPTationS with their buffet spreads. Take a dip in the Olympic-size pool or relax with spa treatments at Mandara Spa or take a class at one of the largest hotel Fitness Centers after a busy day in the city.LIVE LIFE TO DISCOVER for every day is a new adventure at Renaissance Hotels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Marriott, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Renaissance