We stayed at this Hotel from 22 Dec to 26 Dec. We were a party of 14, and we booked in July 2012, we arrived at 12 midnight, very tired after 26hours traveling from Africa, we were met by very grumpy staff, some rooms were not ready, or had been given away, we were told we could only have smoking area rooms with single beds, until they had rooms available, but they could not guarantee when this would be! And if you book non smoking, that doesn't mean you will be given it. We eventually got non smoking rooms, and ordered room service, it took over an hour and they could only offer pizza, it was the worst pizza I have ever eaten, just a big lump of hard pastry with a smear of tomato paste and a sliced tomato. Breakfast next day was chaos, and the food was so terrible, that we left and found somewhere else to eat. We didn't dare try any other meals at the hotel. The rooms were dirty, carpets stained, one room had black water marks still wet on the carpet. Bed linen was very old, and gray and had holes in the sheets, which were not changed during our stay. One parties room was never even made up the whole time we were there, despite requests to do so. A few of us got bites on our legs and arms, mine have left marks still, and we can only assume that there were bugs/fleas in the rooms or beds. Bathrooms were dirty,old and really need upgrading, ours had water seeping through the floor tiles, I reported it and nothing was done about it. The bath towels also need replacing. The staff don't bother to help with anything, and the only thing Royal about this hotel is the name. It's not worth the money, and definitely should only be a rated 1Star. We stayed in 3 other hotels around Malaysia, and back in KL, and all were 100% better than that flea infested Hotel. There are 100's of good hotels in KL, we will never go back to this one, and we have travelled extensively throughout Asia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best 4 Star City Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, EasyToBook, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur
- Royale Bintang Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Hotel