Old hotel with great location (walking distance to shopping malls, alor street (famous food street), and monorail station), fair price, the room is clean enough with spacious space (I got room in 4th floor with street view, so noisy, better for you to choose higher floor), provide basic amenities (only shower cap, conditioner shampoo and soap bar (don't forget to bring your own toothbrush and toothpaste), the water pressure is good but water heater didn't work well. Wifi only available at the lobby, but little bit uncomfortable with the smell there and forget it their breakfast (better for you to find it outside).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Star-rated budget/business hotel in Bukit Bintang area. Total of 110 tastefully furnished rooms. Facilities include a cafe and basement car-park. Easy access to shopping,entertainment and public transportation (Monorail/LRT). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Bintang Warisan Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintang Warisan Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Warisan