As usual experience in Malaysian Hotel, the staff is rude here. Very impressive by their bad service provided. They kept our luggage saying that luggage tag is not necessary and at the end refused to give us back our luggage, treating us like thief!!?
There are wear and tears in the hotel room, please don't try to open the drawers at the bedside tea table, I got both of the table panels dropped down and ended up with dust spray when I tried to open them. And worse, the housekeeping never responsive to any request and complains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur