I just came back from my trip. This is my first time staying at Swiss Garden Hotel, it was booked by my friend.
I arrived at hotel pretty early (7am) due to night coach ride and place our bags with the hotel then proceed with our itinerary. The lobby was nice and cozy. The ladies toilet near the lobby had this weird smell, I think the ventilation system is not very good.
We checked in around 6pm in the evening. The room is clean and modern, quite like the design. Just that the room is a bit small as we had 3 person in a room. We also requested for extra towel and pillow which the room services people provided swiftly.
The location of the hotel is pretty good, walking distance to shopping places like pavilion, lot 10, bukit bintang, sungei wang, chinatown. The street behind the hotel connects to Jalan Alor, which is a street of good food.
Hotel also provided shuttle bus services to some tourist attraction point like KLCC and Chinatown.
There's a swimming pool at 3rd level of the hotel, but it is quite small. If you just want to go for a dip, it's not bad.
Overall, I like this stay-over at this hotel and the service they provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Otel and Venere so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur