Had a two night stay there last week and was able to score an upgrade to a corner suite, with one side of the bedroom facing the towers. Here are my quick thoughts:
* Service -- Fantastic. Employees were eager to help and ask if there was anything they could do to assist. Very professional and polite.
* Room -- I would consider it an above average Sheraton room. Not quite the height of luxury, but well appointed and comfortable.
* Lounge -- A bit on the smallish side and can get crowded but very well stocked and great views. Also, the food was above average for a lounge.
* Breakfast -- As a Platinum, breakfast was available in the buffet on the third floor and it was fantastic. All kinds of international foods and more things to try than could be eaten in two breakfasts. Well done.
* Location -- I took taxis most places and walked around the area one night. Definitely not the "nicest" area but didn't feel unsafe, either. Sogo is a quick walk with a decent food court. Several 7-11s nearby as well. I will try the Westin next time to compare the area.
Overall, would stay again but will try other properties first. Great stay, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel welcomes you with warm Malaysian hospitality. We are conveniently located within the business and commercial district, making it easy for you to get to your workplace and city attractions. The hotel is minutes away from world-famous landmarks such as the KLCC, Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Sheraton
- Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur