“Couldn't fault it - best overall value on our honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

You added Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur to your Saves list
Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   160 Jalan Bukit Bintang | Golden Triangle, Kuala Lumpur 55100, Malaysia   |
Special Offer
Merriments @ 25% OFF
Ranked #36 of 274 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Perth
“Couldn't fault it - best overall value on our honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed here for 3 nights on our honeymoon in a Club Room.
Location was perefct - in a 5-10min walk of so many shops - both designer and cheap.
Room was great, service was even better & the rate was more than acceptable.
Highly recommend to anyone wanting to be in the middle of it all & value for money.
We'll be returning.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
GrandMillenniumKL, General Manager at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, January 17, 2011
Dear Rellie2, thank you very much for the compliments. We hope to welcome you to the hotel again in near future, Melvin Lim, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Thessaloniki, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Stayed for six days with my wife at Grand Millenium and everythig gone fine.The hotel is excellent at every point of view.Spacious rooms,nice views,nice lobby area,zero waiting at the elevetors and the breakfast which was superb,nice and no crowds in the pool also at spa.The staff always with a smile.,location near to everything.Great choice.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Dear nyds, thank you very much for the sweet compliments. We look forward to be of service to you again in near future, Melvin Lim, General Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Was in town for a quick business meeting. As the other 3 hotels around the golden triangle was full during the said period so I thought of calling GM KL... To my outrageous surprise it started off on the wrong track with the rude and impolite reservationist.
After I feedback my concerned to the Management, I was professionally invited for a 2nd chance to proof their service.. I thought I should since I was not keen of moving from one hotel to another(since i need to stay a week and the hotels were full)..
Guess it was a wrong choice..I only stayed only for 1 night and checked-out immediately the next day..
The bed sheet has a stench smells , there were stains on the carpet and furnitures, the fixtures in the bathroom were old and worn out... because of the smell, I had a very hard time sleeping..But the worst was I specifically requested for a quiet room (i'm a very light sleeper) but was assigned a room facing the Bkt Bintang main road - I can hear noise of vehicles horn and screeching tyre.. Overall, I did not sleep and regretted taking up the offer..paid for sleepless night
I did wrote back to the Management who invited me back but was told that they are sorry but nothing can be done..I have to say the Higher Management of the hotel are still very professional, but the Operational staff does not seems to care much about service. This had badly jeopardize the good old name of the Regent which I once know was well managed back then.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Dear tulipanmorado, thank you for sharing your response with us here. I have shared this with the management team and have addressed the issue with the team. I do hope that you can give us another chance for us to prove that we have improved. We look forward to be of service to you again in future, Melvin Lim, General Manager
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

Wow! - fab location, wonderful breakfasts and suberb staff and service. We want to come back asap!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear TinkerbelI, thank you very much for the compliments. We look forward to be of service to you again in near future, Melvin Lim, General Manager
western australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

Stayed twice now in executive club and both times equally as good. Location is just simply the best. Was going to booke somewhere different but ended up again with this hotel. Excecutive Club is a must!! The evening drinks and canapes are just what is needed after a hard day shopping. The servce is the best I have ever had anywhere in Asia, and I have been almost everywhere. Would I stay here again??? Well I have been back 4 days now and have booked again in April 2011 Executive Club for two nights on my stopover from Thailand home. Cant Wait:-)

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
GrandMillenniumKL, General Manager at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, December 8, 2010
Dear kazdot1975, thank you for the great compliments and we are glad that you enjoy the services and facilities provided. We look forward to welcome you back in April 2011. Melvin Lim, General Manager
Tokyo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

My husband & I stayed a few nights, recommended by friend. It turned out to be in great shopping location. I had look forward to her spa but had to cancel due to sudden schedule change. Too bad.

Large shopping centre with great restaurants are within 5-15 minutes walking distance. Monorail station is within 10 minutes walk as well. We caught monorail back after a dinner-show at Saloma, which is next to Tourism Office, about 3 stations away from Bukit Bintang station. Perfectly nice spot. Twin Tower is lighted until 0000 hour and we caught a glimpse of firework also one night. Lounge was great. Pool looks great also although we didn't stay long enough to enjoy that part. Hotel staffs are friendly and very helpful all the time. Morning buffet breakfast has great selection which makes beginning of the day great.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
GrandMillenniumKL, General Manager at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 25, 2010
Dear SmileyPic, thank you for taking time to share your comments. We appreciate it very much and hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon. Melvin Lim, General Manager
singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

I got shocked when my daughter been bitten by the bugs when she overnight sleep on the sofa unfortunately she only show to me when we left the hotel cause she feel itchy.
I have to bring her to consult doctor because it getting worse for the few days.......
When i sent email and complain, they did reply - regret and will clean up
Not worth to pay this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Dear msaedah, we appreciate that you have taken time to share your comments and please accept my sincerest apologies for your unpleasant experience. I have addressed the issue on the bugs. I hope that we can receive another chance to be of service to you again. Melvin Lim, General Manager.

Been to Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!