Ok a little pricey but a nice place. Rooms are good but a little dated. Still provide all a traveller needs.
Great location in the heart of bukit bintang ( be warned the whole area is a building site. Heaps going on here)
Breakfast has a massive selection , usual problems with a buffet , the food can be out a lil while.
Overall if you can get a special price you should book here.
They gave us late checkout at no cost
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium