We recently stayed at the Grand Millennium KL and it was great. The Location is amazing right outside 2 huge shopping centres and right in the middle of Bukit Bintang. The staff were very helpful and efficient. The doormen were lovely and the pool was great on a hot day. We left our luggage there whilst we went to an island for 2 days and this was not a problem at all for the staff. Thanks for a lovely stay Grand Millennium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium