“Trustworthy!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

You added Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur to your Saves list
Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   160 Jalan Bukit Bintang | Golden Triangle, Kuala Lumpur 55100, Malaysia   |
Special Offer
Merriments @ 25% OFF
Ranked #36 of 274 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Bangkok
“Trustworthy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I planned to write this review almost a year ago but I was supremely busy! To be honest, I don't really like this hotel. It is always packed and makes me feel uncomfortable. The overall atmosphere is so-so. Not good, not bad. What I'd like to highlight is a trustworthy of the housekeeping. I statyed there back in October 2012. When I checked out, I left all of my jewelries in my room! It took me almost 20 minutes to realize that I don't have my jewelries on! I hurried back to the room but I needed to get a new keycard. When I opened the room, all the jewelries were gone! I was so shocked and tried to call the housekeeping dept. A guy who picked up the phone told me to wait in front of the room. You can imagined how nervouse I was while waiting. 15 minutes later, a housekeeping came up and brought me back all my jewelries. she said she saw them and brought them to the Lost & Found division. I was so happy and thankful. One of the jewelries was sort of my 'love ring' that my BF gave to me. I couldn't imagine losing it :( So, thank you so much for that lady. I really do appreciated her honesty. Too bad I didn't ask her name because I was really nervous at that time. Good people still existed! ^^

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear dutchesscathy,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback and overall ambiance. We regret that some of these factors had inconvenienced you during your stay and thus made it less memorable than was expected. Your feedbacks have helped us tremendously in ensuring they are rectified with the respective departments and improvements are in place to nullify these shortcomings.

Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
taipei
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, near to the train station and shopping area. However, other than that, nothing really special.
i book for the executive room so is able to check in at the executive floor. but what comes as a surprise ( but nice though) is it takes more than 30 minutes to just check in. it doesn't include the time waiting in the q. that 30 min starts from the moment i sit in front of the receiption. then it takes another 30 min for my luggage to be sent to my room.

the room is just fine not to the executive standard at all. modern decoration, clean and right size given this hotel is in the central of the city.

there is massive contruction going on just in front of the hotel so you can hear all the noises. Food is just ok so don't have to try to breakfast there. the selection for the winr and drinks menu are just ok not to the 5 star hotel standard at ll.

swimming pool looks nice but isn't really that good becasue of the poor arrangement and management.

honestly doesn't think this hotel meets any requirements for the 5 star hotel standard.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear seanTaipei,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback and overall ambiance. We regret that some of these factors had inconvenienced you during your stay and thus made it less memorable than was expected. You will be glad to know that we have addressed these issues with the respective Departments and that there will be improvements in the areas you had mentioned.

The hotel has and always will ensure that the well being of our guests remain our utmost priority, and we would once again like to assure you that our commitment to quality hospitality service standards remains paramount at all times. These feedbacks have helped us tremendously in ensuring they are rectified with the respective departments and improvements are in place to nullify these shortcomings.

perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My sisiter and I recently stayed at this hotel for the 2nd time and we still believe its in one of the best locations on Bukit Bintang/ in KL that one can stay. Our 1st visit was just after the opening, so it is starting to look a little tired in the rooms (although they are very comfortable and large by standards), but the foyer is simply amazing and elegant. The breakfast is one of the best we have tried in Asia with a huge buffet range and worth including in your package. It is next to the Pavillion shopping centre which has a myriad of shops, restaurants and cafe's and it can keep you occupied for days.We would definately stay again but ask for a room facing Bukit Bintang which is nicer than the back which doesnt have a nice view.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing Bukit Bintang for a lovely 'strip view' in the evening
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear FionaPerthWA,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you so much for the insightful review and kind recommendation. It is good to know that the Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur provided you with a memorable stay experience at an exceptional value. We hope to be your preferred hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again.

KL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here once before, good hotel overall. When I stayed I went to the Pulse, I like the Happy Hour price that time, buy 1 get 2 pint. Good deal, especially for beer lover like me. Room is okay, cheaper than the rest around if you plan to rent a room only. They charged you for internet.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear regmaster,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for this excellent review. It is with great pleasure knowing that we have made a positive impression during your stay with us. We look forward to your return and be of service to you again.

Best regards,

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Big hotel, great location but that it's it.

Same as any other business hotel in any capital city anywhere in the world

All the standard businesses stuff, fairly soulless.

Decent breakfast, but much cheaper to get a room only and walk outside for a decent laksa or noodles

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear 496MikeH496,

Thank you for your feedback, we trust you had a fruitful stay with us. You would be pleased to know that Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is also an ideal accommodation choice for leisure travellers.

For a start, tourist attractions such as Chinatown, Petronas Twin Tower, are in close proximity to the hotel and they offer much to see and do. Also, there are entertainment, dining and relaxation options with less than 15 minutes walk to the hottest nightspots on the streets of Changkat Bukit Bintang.

Alternatively, do enquire with our affable concierge for their recommendations for other places of interest. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice and really enjoy the hospitality and the rooms. The Club Lounge and service is very nice and among the best I have seen in the region. The breakfast buffet is very nice and has a wide range of selections. The rooms are very nice as well. The location next to Pavilion offers a superb range of food options in the Shopping Center or on Bukit Bintang. Definitely try the Food Republic Food Court in the basement of Pavilion.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear GaryFSingapore,

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The selling point for this hotel would probably that its right smack next to Pavilion, which is arguably the best mall in Bukit Bintang. Upon entering the lobby, I was wow-ed by the black and gold interior with the fountain. There was no obvious line for guests to check-in though as the check-in area was divided into different desks [this was later rectified though when I checked out as I saw that queue poles had been set up].

The service staff was professional at all times and greeted us when we were at the hotel. One annoying thing though was that when one our keycards were spoilt, the housekeeping staff just removed it from the slot without replacing it. I had to go all the way down again to request for a new one.

Facilities were good - we had the entire pool almost to ourselves in the morning. The room was quite comfortable too. Would probably stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
GMKL2013, The Management at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear sherenengade,

Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your splendid review and your confidence in the Grand Millennium Hotel. It is wonderful to hear that you have nothing but compliments for your stay with us. We are heartened that the experience and accompanying benefits have exceeded your expectations. Also, your valuable feedbacks will definitely help us in ensuring they are rectified with the respective departments and improvements are in place to nullify these shortcomings. We look forward to welcoming you back and being of service to you soon.

Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

Been to Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur? Share your experiences!