Stayed a night for business. Room very clean and spacious. Near to Pavilion and lots of shopping nearby. Skipped the breakfast as it cost RM 60.30. With this price you can easily have a very good and cheap breakfast outside.
We had two rooms but one of the non-smoking room we requested was not ready and it was almost 3pm when we checked-in! Not acceptable if it is stated check-in time is 2pm. In the end my colleagues had to settle for a smoking room.
Other than that no fault with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.