Stayed at the Grand Millennium well worth the money spent. We had two rooms in the club executive suites at a very reasonable price. Advantages are the central location and the use of the club lounge for breakfast.It is a one minute walk to the major shops and the service from staff was brilliant. I would stay there every time as the kids were able to shop and walk around safely. ask about the executive club room where there is breakfast and afternoon snacks and drinks available. We virtually ate for free and this included drinks in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium