Stayed here from 22 Dec to 2 Jan & thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We had an Executive Suite and was well worth the money, big lounge room, powder room & equally big sized bedroom. Great comfy bed. Huge bathroom with good toiletries & big towels & plenty of them also great shower water pressure. Had use of Club Floor. Food & Beverages great especially the brekky ordered omelettes & poached eggs which were cooked immediately & brought to our table.
The Hotel is great for shopping Pavillion, Fahrenheit & Lot 10 right by Hotel. Visit The Starhill Gallery the bottom floor has the most amazing restaurants high priced but go for a walk around they are amazing. Had lunch at The Fisherman Cove and had the Hot & Cold Seafood Pyramid simply amazing there was only 2 of us but would feed 4 easy.
Have to also mention Andy the Club Floor Manager who looked after us very well indeed from our arrival right thru our stay. I had left my medication at home & immediately arranged for me to be taken to a Clinic 2 mins from Hotel where I was seen by Dr who referred me to the pharmacy at Lot 10 where I was able to buy my medication over the counter with no problem whatsoever.
Our only disappointment was the Chinese restaurant here at Grand Millinnium, loads of staff who clearly had no idea. We were served an expensive bottle of wine hot which had clearly not been anywhere near a fridge, staff did not understand when asked for a cold bottle. We were very disappointed with the food here as we had eaten ourselves around the World during our stay here at the many places to eat close to the Hotel, our local Chinese restaurant @ home is much better than this. Maybe it was a one off but note to self: when there is only 4 other people in the place when you walk in, turn around and walk out.
Anyway, would def recommend this Hotel to stay when staying in KL & will def be back.
Thanks GM for a wonderful & different Xmas & New Year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium