As we arrived in KL and walked into the lobby we were happy so see such a modern and good looking place. The bloke who checked us in was great and very helpful. As we entered our roo it was like we had gone back in time. The room are old and dingy but they are quiet spacious. The shower was horrible it is being held together very Bradley. And there is water shooting from everywhere. Our toilet was running all the time and the sower was leaking every time I had a shower. I will be sad to leave KL tomorrow but I will never stay here again. I expect to get what I pay for and this time the millennium didn't cut it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium