I just wanted to thank you all at Grand Millinuim especially Brenda & Rhosil on the Club Floor for the superb care you gave my parents on their first visit to K.L. Mr S Burrows
Transport from airport to Hotel was faultless as was checkin, their room on the 14th Floor was OK a little tired but clean. Service wherever you went was spot on. Brekky was fab, everything you could possibly want was there. Location for shopping superb. Petronas Towers well worth the visit but take note:::: Closed on Mondays for maintenance, shops were open. Spa area very small & definitely needed an upgrade, on mums only visit water all over the floor so quite dangerous.
Their only complaint (and justifiably so) was that there are renovations on the Club Floor and apparently are ongoing for 3 Months so no food & drinks were served, you had to go down stairs to the Bistro 60 in the Lobby where you were given a 3 tiered plate of food with one of everything which was ridiculous considering there were two of them, drinks were served on request. I find this unacceptable considering you have paid for the Executive Club Floor with the food @ drinks included. Lucky for them this only happened for the last 4 days of their trip. I am supposed to be staying here for Xmas & New Year so will be enquiring about this as not too sure I want to stay there now. They knew about the renovations so why wasn't another floor available for Club Floor guests??? It will be very interesting to see if my mothers written complaint to the Vice President of the Hotel will be answered!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium