We stayed 3 nights as a stopover between Australia and London. We chose an Executive Club room and were upgraded to a suite, and this was excellent in every way. Huge sitting area and a vast bedroom, as well as bathroom with all the usual amenities plus an additional cloakroom. The staff were marvellous - friendly and incredibly efficient - and the Executive club facilities were first class. Pool and gym are also first class. Good location for shopping, Chinatown is about 25 mins walk away and a taxi is probably a good idea when you return, at least - you'll be laden!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Great location" is what you will keep on hearing from travelers about Grand Millennnium Kuala Lumpur, the hotel's next door neighbor features 1.37 million square foot of luxury retail. Now, walk through the doors of the only hotel on the right side of Bukit Bintang and you've arrived in our grand lobby, with crystal chandelier addorning our ceiling and soothing fountain sound on the background. Our guestrooms features one of the most spacious space in the city, with floor-to-ceiling window and city skyline. Then relax and take a dip in our open-air private swimming pool or wine and dine in our signature restaurants or bar. All at the heart of KL and again "great location". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Hotel.de, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium