Just checked out from MO today and it was one of the best stay experience ever. I got upgraded to an executive 2 rooms apartment that come with fully equipped kitchenette, spacious living room and cozy bedrooms. The check in is a breeze with friendly and efficient staffs. My little girl was trilled to see the welcoming assortment of cookies, chocolates and cakes as we enter the living room. Even the cookies have my little girl's name on it. The twice daily housekeeping is excellence, where they will keep the apartment in best condition. Shopping in KLCC is convenient as MO is just a step away. Would definitely stay in MO again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental