I arrived very late to the hotel after a nine hour flight and on a 24 hour business trip, having been in a different city in each of the seven previous days. From the airport to the hotel I called the hotel manager to ask if they could do my laundry from midnight and deliver everything to me by 8:00 AM for my onward journey. Seven days worth of shirts, two suits and all the personal laundry items were picked up from my room just before midnight and upon my arrival at the hotel and they were delivered to me in a perfectly clean and presentable way by 7:30 AM the next morning. This is what I call exceptional service. Congratulations to the management and staff of this wonderful MO property.
The rooms perfectly comfortable and the bed even more so. Fabulously strong shower. six hours of wonderful sleep. Excellent breakfast. A must try if in KL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental