This hotel felt very much like a business persons hotel rather than one catering for tourists .It is large and a bit soulless .Staff at the front desk were variable .Some very friendly and helpful ,others less so .On arrival ,they gave the impression you were doing them a favour by staying there .Certainly not the impression we got in their hotel in Singapore where we were made to feel very welcome .A welcome drink was just handed over the counter to us .The room was well appointed and had good views over the park .Hotel location is good within the city .The breakfast buffet was excellent .resent having to pay for Wifi in the hotel as nowadays a lot of hotels give complimentary Wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental