We stayed twice in a month at Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur. It has by far the best location in town, as it stands just in front of the stunning Petronas Twin Towers, right in the middle of the Golden Triangle. The key word to understand what Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur is all about is service, outstanding service. Everybody - from Guest Relation people to bell men - work with such great respect and attention to Client's need that you really feel the most important person in the world. We highly recommend to stay in one of the Club 24 rooms where you can experience the best of the legendary Mandarin Oriental service and amenities: private check in and check out, room upgrade, separate lounge for breakfast, lunch and high tea; business center, free wireless, pool and gym with exceptional view on the city, joga classes and so on. That means that even if Club rooms are more expensive than ordinary ones, those are definitely the best value for money. We also recommend to have dinner at the great chinese restaurant Lai Po Heen one of the best in town. The only area of improvement of the hotel is the overall décor and conditions of the premises, main lobby, pool and rooms décor and furnitures look outdated, even if everything is perfectly tidy and immaculate. Anyway, the service you will experience at MO is so perfect that you won't regret your choice most of all if you compare Mo service to all the other KL 5 stars hotel, included the brand new and shining Grand Hyatt. So, as far as you are in KL for business or leisure we highly recommend to go to Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental