The service offered makes all the difference. Doormen, concierge, front desk and maids all seemed to be concerned about every detail. In my opinion, for a Mandarin Oriental hotel, they could start thinking about replacing some mattresses, carpets and curtains. We woke up with noises from room/bathroom above... complimentary wi-fi is available only for club floors but these ‘details’ do not change my first impression: I would stay in this hotel next time!!
The view (twin towers) from Traders Hotel is better, but the excellent quality of service (MO) is worth the higher cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental